Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Friends for Rosie


Here are the latest additions to the critter litter. The bunny is from the same modified pattern as the first, who my knitting friends fondly named Rosie due to her origin--a recycled Yesterday's Rose thrift shop sweater.















This little guy is my interpretation of a combination of sheep I saw on Ravelry. The first being an Alan Dart pattern for Shaun the Sheep (which was published in a British magazine a while ago, which I don't have access to), and the second is a German pattern, Pommell--I don't speak German and the translation left much to be desired. It was simpler to just improvise. I love them both and will probably be making lots more.

Here are all the friends enjoying a little relaxation in the bird bath.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: